The BIMForum’s mission is to facilitate and accelerate the adoption of building information modeling (BIM) in the A/E/C industry. We will lead by example and synchronize with counterparts in all sectors of the industry to jointly develop best practice for virtual design and construction (VDC). We will share our experiences and execute our goals via online forums, highly useful deliverables and practical industry conferences.
Fall BIMForum will include Four co-located Events
A/E/C+FM Technology – Lean – BIM – Collaboration – Digital Documentation
- Integrated Networking: Owners, Designers, Builders and Technology Solution Providers
- Larger Audience than ever before at a single BIMForum!
- Expanded Scope: 4 combined events
- A/E/C+FM Technology Showcase
- Best Practices: Lean – BIM – Collaboration, Asset & Digital Documentation Management
- One Registration—Access to sessions in all four conferences in a combined location.
- Continuing Education: Up to 12 hours of CEU's
Expanded Audience for Fall! Including Four co-located Events, delivering more C-Level attendees than ever before -
Senior team leaders and executives from the A/E/C and Facilities industry:
- Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Specialty Contractor, Building Product Manufacturer, Material Supplier, and Technology firms, as well as experts from Legal and Financial firms, and Academic institutions.
- Public and Private Sector facility owners and operators.
- Decision makers with roles such as Chief Technology Officer, Corporate BIM Director, VP of Virtual Construction, Director of North American BIM Partnerships, SVP Construction Operations, Chief Revenue Officer, President, Executive Director of Virtual Design & Construction, CEO, CFO, COO.
- BuildCon2017: Lean Comes to Life: The Impact of Prefab on the People
For more information on sponsoring and exhibiting contact: the AGC Exhibit Sales Team at 202-768-7917, or exhibitsales@AGC.org.